141 items found, showing page 3 of 12
Minister launches new initiative to encourage more Welsh food onto public sector plates in Wales
The Welsh Government has launched a new initiative to encourage more local spending on food by the Welsh NHS, schools and local government to help support Welsh producers, create more jobs and boost prosperity in local communities, Economy Minister, Vaughan Gething announced today.
Proposed new licensing scheme to level the playing field and improve the standard of visitor accommodation in Wales
The Welsh Government has today launched a consultation on establishing a statutory licensing scheme for all visitor accommodation providers in Wales.
£460m in rates support to help businesses struggling with cost rises
All businesses in Wales will benefit from new rates support from the Welsh Government to help with the effects of rising costs.
“Pob lwc Wales” at the World Cup
“You’re a special group of players and coaches with a passionate set of supporters right behind you. Good luck Wales, Pob lwc Cymru!”
Economy Minister visits Barry-based community hub to mark Social Enterprise Day
Welsh Economy Minister Vaughan Gething has visited the CUBE centre, a community-focused and cooperatively run facility in Barry to mark Social Enterprise Day.
This is Wales – taking Wales to the world during the FIFA World Cup
- ‘Lleisiau’ announced to be ambassadors for Wales in Qatar
- New global marketing campaign launched
Welsh Government scheme helps 1,100 unemployed people facing hidden barriers to start their own business
More than 1,100 unemployed people facing hidden barriers to entering the labour market have been helped to start their own business thanks to a Welsh Government grant scheme, Economy Minister Vaughan Gething has announced.
Building a greener Wales: Construction starts on innovative new £12m low carbon employment development in Carmarthenshire
Construction work is underway on new £12m sustainable employment premises at the Cross Hands East Strategic Employment Site in Carmarthenshire, which will provide innovative and modern commercial space for businesses to grow in the local area, Economy Minister Vaughan Gething has announced.
New Healthcare Centre of Excellence for Gwynedd: Siemens Healthineers to upgrade Llanberis facility and invest in new jobs with Welsh Government support
- Siemens Healthineers to launch new centre of excellence in healthcare technology in Llanberis, with Welsh Government support.
- The centre of excellence will focus on research and development and manufacturing.
- The new facility will help consolidate manufacturing of Siemens Healthineers IMMULITE® blood analysis technology at the Llanberis site.
- The investment will safeguard 400 jobs and create close to 100 high-quality jobs with an average salary significantly above the local area average.
- The announcement comes as Siemens Healthineers celebrates 30 years in Llanberis.
Minister looks forward to ‘bright industrial future’ for site set to home new global rail centre
- Minister for the Economy confirms the acquisition of land allowing contractors to prepare for construction of UK’s first Net Zero Railway
- The site will become the UK’s ‘one stop shop’ for railway innovation
- The first phase of the masterplan construction is expected to be completed by the middle of 2025.
Development Bank of Wales to offer Net Zero incentive
A new initiative designed to help businesses lower their carbon impact and save on energy bills will be accelerated and launched in the new year, Economy Minister Vaughan Gething has announced.
Enhanced Employment and Enterprise Bureaus to help young people prepare for the world of work
Every further education college in Wales now has a dedicated Employment and Enterprise Bureau to help young people prepare for the world of work by supporting them to find a job or setting up their own business, Economy Minister Vaughan Gething has announced today.