102 items found, showing page 2 of 9
Deputy Minister for Arts and Sport, Dawn Bowden has visited Chepstow Racecourse to see how Horse Racing in Wales is recovering following the Covid pandemic, and to hear about aspirations for future growth.
Wales, a nation of innovation: Baglan company and Welsh Government co-invest to develop UK ‘first’ in mobile technology
- Crossflow Energy design world-leading mobile telephone mast powered through a pioneering wind-turbine, which could tackle mobile blackspots and help tackle climate change
- Firm now attracting attention from telecoms providers across the world
- Welsh firms design and commercialise innovative new products thanks to Welsh Government innovation support
- Minister launches consultation on a new cross-government Innovation strategy for Wales.
- Baglan Energy Park customers faced having their electricity cut off when the owners of a private wire network went into compulsory liquidation.
- Welsh Government launched legal action to prevent UK Government’s Official Receiver from switching off power supply & invested over £4m to build new electricity networks.
- Intervention protects businesses that would have been impacted by the loss of power, potentially jeopardising up to 1,200 local jobs, and the local environment due to the risk of floods.
- Minister’s space sector tour comes as first made-in-Wales satellite prepares to launch into space later this summer.
- Wales attracting new space firms – with Welsh Government support playing a crucial role in their early success.
- Space industry jobs could transform Welsh economy.
“Making amazing things happen in unusual and unlikely places” - Economy Minister launches new ambitious events strategy for Wales
A new strategy to help create jobs and spread economic prosperity by encouraging a wide range of successful, sustainable and authentically Welsh events right across Wales has been launched today by the Economy Minister, Vaughan Gething.
New aluminium furnaces, which will play a key part in cutting carbon emissions at Toyota’s Deeside plant, were officially turned on today by Economy Minister Vaughan Gething as he marked National Manufacturing Day.
Powys businesses to expand operations at new site and create new skilled jobs with Welsh Government support
A Powys staircase manufacturer is expanding its operations at a new site, helping to safeguard jobs and create new skilled employment opportunities thanks to support from the Welsh Government, Economy Minister Vaughan Gething has announced.
Lots to see and do: Welsh Government supporting Love Trails, Gower, Long Course Weekend, Pembrokeshire and Snowdonia Trail Marathon
The Welsh Government, through Event Wales, is supporting a summer of exciting cultural and sporting events across the nation, set against iconic Welsh landscapes.
The Welsh Government is investing £8.5 million in building significant new industrial space in Blaenau Gwent aimed at attracting leading businesses to the area, Economy Minister Vaughan Gething has announced.
During a busy time in the golfing season, Asbri Golf is celebrating further business success with made-in-Wales golfing products being sold to new markets globally, thanks to export support from the Welsh Government.