186 items found, showing page 7 of 16
“You’re a special group of players and coaches with a passionate set of supporters right behind you. Good luck Wales, Pob lwc Cymru!”
Welsh Economy Minister Vaughan Gething has visited the CUBE centre, a community-focused and cooperatively run facility in Barry to mark Social Enterprise Day.
- ‘Lleisiau’ announced to be ambassadors for Wales in Qatar
- New global marketing campaign launched
Welsh Government scheme helps 1,100 unemployed people facing hidden barriers to start their own business
More than 1,100 unemployed people facing hidden barriers to entering the labour market have been helped to start their own business thanks to a Welsh Government grant scheme, Economy Minister Vaughan Gething has announced.
Building a greener Wales: Construction starts on innovative new £12m low carbon employment development in Carmarthenshire
Construction work is underway on new £12m sustainable employment premises at the Cross Hands East Strategic Employment Site in Carmarthenshire, which will provide innovative and modern commercial space for businesses to grow in the local area, Economy Minister Vaughan Gething has announced.
New Healthcare Centre of Excellence for Gwynedd: Siemens Healthineers to upgrade Llanberis facility and invest in new jobs with Welsh Government support
- Siemens Healthineers to launch new centre of excellence in healthcare technology in Llanberis, with Welsh Government support.
- The centre of excellence will focus on research and development and manufacturing.
- The new facility will help consolidate manufacturing of Siemens Healthineers IMMULITE® blood analysis technology at the Llanberis site.
- The investment will safeguard 400 jobs and create close to 100 high-quality jobs with an average salary significantly above the local area average.
- The announcement comes as Siemens Healthineers celebrates 30 years in Llanberis.
- Minister for the Economy confirms the acquisition of land allowing contractors to prepare for construction of UK’s first Net Zero Railway
- The site will become the UK’s ‘one stop shop’ for railway innovation
- The first phase of the masterplan construction is expected to be completed by the middle of 2025.
A new initiative designed to help businesses lower their carbon impact and save on energy bills will be accelerated and launched in the new year, Economy Minister Vaughan Gething has announced.
Every further education college in Wales now has a dedicated Employment and Enterprise Bureau to help young people prepare for the world of work by supporting them to find a job or setting up their own business, Economy Minister Vaughan Gething has announced today.
Seven Welsh businesses with expertise ranging from engineering and patient care to grassroots sport are heading to the USA this week as part of a Welsh Government-led trade mission.
- New Arfor 2 programme designed to strengthen the economic resilience of Welsh language strongholds.
- £11m to be made available for communities in four counties with the highest levels of Welsh speakers.
- Funding will support a number of strategic interventions, including a focus on opportunities for young people and families, to enable them to stay in or return to their home communities.
- Programme will play a key role in the Welsh Government’s Welsh language strategy (Cymraeg 2050) – which aims to ensure there are 1m Welsh speakers by 2050.
A company based in Newport, Wales, which invented the world’s first interactive prayer mat has set its sights on significant global expansion, with support from the Welsh Government, after seeing its products go viral in the Middle East.