1944 items found, showing page 7 of 162
Deputy Minister for Arts and Sport, Dawn Bowden has visited Chepstow Racecourse to see how Horse Racing in Wales is recovering following the Covid pandemic, and to hear about aspirations for future growth.
The Welsh Government has issued a statement on the latest NHS Wales performance data published today (Thursday, 21st July).
A further £3m is to be invested by the Welsh Government to recruit more emergency ambulance staff to improve response times for the most seriously ill or injured.
Wales, a nation of innovation: Baglan company and Welsh Government co-invest to develop UK ‘first’ in mobile technology
- Crossflow Energy design world-leading mobile telephone mast powered through a pioneering wind-turbine, which could tackle mobile blackspots and help tackle climate change
- Firm now attracting attention from telecoms providers across the world
- Welsh firms design and commercialise innovative new products thanks to Welsh Government innovation support
- Minister launches consultation on a new cross-government Innovation strategy for Wales.
Welsh Government Fuel support scheme extended to more than 400,000 low-income households after £90m investment
More than 400,000 low-income households in Wales will be eligible to benefit from a £200 payment to help keep their homes warm this autumn and winter.
- Baglan Energy Park customers faced having their electricity cut off when the owners of a private wire network went into compulsory liquidation.
- Welsh Government launched legal action to prevent UK Government’s Official Receiver from switching off power supply & invested over £4m to build new electricity networks.
- Intervention protects businesses that would have been impacted by the loss of power, potentially jeopardising up to 1,200 local jobs, and the local environment due to the risk of floods.
A Welsh Government-backed campaign has supported more than 100 people to secure employment in the Welsh food and drink sector during its three-month pilot.
Rebecca Evans MS, Minister for Finance and Local Government in the Welsh Government, alongside her counterparts Kate Forbes MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Finance and the Economy, in the Scottish Government and Conor Murphy MLA, Minister of Finance in the Northern Ireland Executive, have jointly written to the Chancellor of the Exchequer Nadim Zahawi MP.
The First Minister will host a summit today at the Royal Welsh Show to identify ways of reducing pollution in Welsh rivers.
Welcome return of the Royal Welsh as we look to the future of farming and rural life – Lesley Griffiths
The Royal Welsh Show is particularly special this year, as it takes place in person for the first time in three years, at an important time when we look at securing the long-term future of the farming industry and rural communities across Wales Minister for Rural Affairs Lesley Griffiths said ahead of the event.
The Football Association of Wales and the Welsh Government have launched a new video today, featuring several Cymru players, that aims to help tackle the issue of online sexual harassment.